ARRA Awards Dinner
An awards dinner is held each year to announce the winners of the annual Australian Romance Readers Awards. The 2015 award winners were announced on 19 March 2016.
The 2016 award winners were announced on 25 February 2017 at our awards dinner.
More details on the awards can be found here.
ARRA has the following events coming up:
- A Romantic High Tea, Saturday 9 September 2017, Perth. Tickets are on sale now. Details are available here.
- A Romantic Rendezvous with Jayne Ann Krentz, 19 November (Cairns), 22 November (Brisbane) and 25 November (Sydney). More information available and link for tickets here.
- A Romantic High Tea, Saturday 5 May 2018, Sydney.
- Australian Romance Reader Awards Dinner, Saturday 5 May 2018, Sydney.
Watch our blog for more details on these events.
For details of book signings and other events that are relevant to romance readers in Australia, please go to the Events calendar on our blog.
ARRA have organised a number of special author events that were very successful. Here are links to wrap-up articles on our blog:
- Sylvia Day event, Melbourne, June 2013
- Book-signing event, Fremantle, August 2013
- Julia Quinn event, Sydney, August 2013
- Julia Quinn event, Melbourne, August 2013
- Marjorie M Liu event, Sydney, September 2013
- Book-signing event, Sydney, August 2014
- Book Expo, Sydney, August 2014
- Karen Rose event, Sydney, October 2014
- Maya Banks and Nalini Singh event, Melbourne, November 2014
- Book-signing event, Melbourne, August 2015
- A Romantic High Tea, Sydney, March 2016
- Book-signing event, Adelaide, August 2016
- A Romantic High Tea, Melbourne, October 2016
- A Romantic High Tea, Brisbane, November 2016
- Skype Q&A with Thea Harrison, Melbourne, February 2017
Keep an eye on our blog, as more events are planned.
Code of conduct
ARRA has a code of conduct for those who attend our events. You can find the code from here.