ARRA Awards Dinner
An awards dinner is held each year to announce the winners of the annual Australian Romance Readers Awards. The 2017 award winners were announced on 5 May 2018 at our awards dinner. The 2018 award winners will be announced on 23 February 2019.
More details on the awards can be found here.
ARRA has the following events coming up:
- A Romantic Rendezvous in 20202—stay tuned for more details!
For details of book signings and other events that are relevant to romance readers in Australia, please go to the Events calendar on our blog.
ARRA have organised a number of special author events that were very successful. Here are links to wrap-up articles on our blog:
- Sylvia Day event, Melbourne, June 2013
- Book-signing event, Fremantle, August 2013
- Julia Quinn event, Sydney, August 2013
- Julia Quinn event, Melbourne, August 2013
- Marjorie M Liu event, Sydney, September 2013
- Book-signing event, Sydney, August 2014
- Book Expo, Sydney, August 2014
- Karen Rose event, Sydney, October 2014
- Maya Banks and Nalini Singh event, Melbourne, November 2014
- Book-signing event, Melbourne, August 2015
- A Romantic High Tea, Sydney, March 2016
- Book-signing event, Adelaide, August 2016
- A Romantic High Tea, Melbourne, October 2016
- A Romantic High Tea, Brisbane, November 2016
- Skype Q&A with Thea Harrison, Melbourne, February 2017
- A Romantic High Tea, Perth, September 2017
- A Romantic Rendezvous with Jayne Ann Krentz, 19 November (Cairns), 22 November (Brisbane) and 25 November (Sydney)
- A Romantic High Tea, Sydney, May 2017.
- A Romantic Rendezvous with Bella Andre, Tuesday 24 July 2018, Sydney.
- A Romantic Rendezvous with Grace Burrowes, Tuesday 14 August 2018, Melbourne.
- A Romantic Rendezvous with Grace Burrowes and Jane Porter, Thursday 16 August 2018, Sydney.
- A Romantic Rendezvous 2019, featuring Celeste Bradley and Keri Arthur, Saturday 23 March (Brisbane), Sunday 24 March (Sydney), Saturday 30 March (Melbourne) and Saturday 31 March (Perth)
Keep an eye on our blog, as more events are planned.
Code of conduct
ARRA has a code of conduct for those who attend our events. You can find the code here.